SOLD OUT! WINTER BOWLING
ELEMENTARY COED COMPETITIVE BOWLING Grades 3-5*
MIDDLE SCHOOL COED COMPETITIVE BOWLING Grades 6-8
*Schools may play younger grades in this division at their discretion
Monday, January 8, 2024 5:30PM – 7:30PM at Sunset Station
Monday, January 15, 2024 5:30PM - 7:30PM at Orleans
Monday, January 22, 2024 5:30PM - 7:30PM at Orleans
Monday, February 5, 2024 5:30PM – 7:30PM at Orleans
2024 NCSAA Winter Bowling Championships:
Monday, February 26, 2024 5:30PM – 8:00PM at Sunset Station
(All Dates & Locations are subject to change)
- NCSAA will operate 5 Bowling Events.
- All events will be on Monday Evenings.
- Each event will have 2 games.
- Standard 10 pin bowling rules apply. Bumpers will not be used.
- Teams of 5 coed players will compete.
- Teams may have as many players as they want, but the same 5 must bowl both games per event.
- Teams can change which 5 bowl each week.
- Each event will act as a stand-alone competition and scores will not carry over for the season.
- NCSAA will present awards at the end of each event for the following:
- Top 5 Elementary School Boys Individual Single Game Score
- Top 5 Elementary School Girls Individual Single Game Score
- Top 5 Middle School Boys Individual Single Game Score
- Top 5 Middle School Girls Individual Single Game Score
- Top 2 Elementary School Team Combined Scores
- Top 2 Middle School/Junior High Combined Scores
- All participants must have a National Sports ID
- Players may play up an age group, but may never play down
NCSAA BOWLING EVENT LOCATIONS