For any Questions, Comments and/or Concerns please contact our NCSAA Cheerleading & Dance Coordinator Moises “MO” Vasquez via email at email@example.com or Melanie Mark at firstname.lastname@example.org
NCSAA Presents Battle of the New Year! Cheer Compeition
WHEN: Saturday, Saturday, January 18
- NCSAA Team Competition: $15.00/per student-athlete (to be billed on Spring Season Invoice)
- Exhibition Teams: $120/team [NCSAA Teams not eligible]
- Exhibition Teams will not be receiving scoresheets or placements.
- Teams interested in receiving feedback (non-point based) must register at the amount per athlete rate and must have a minimum of 9 athletes. Any team with 8 and under number of athletes will enter at a discounted price set with event coordinator.
- EXHIBITION TEAM REGISTRATION
- Tumble Off: $5/cash at the event. Register in-person at the event.
- $5.00 Entry Fee (cash only, paid at the door)
- 3 and under free
▪ All participants must have NCSAA waiver forms filled out- NCSAA will provide this information upon registration.
Attached are your scoresheets for our January event. You will notice on the JUMP Scoresheet we added a section to allow more room for scoring/feedback. On the JUMP Scoresheet you will also see we have provided you with what we are looking for and what we will be looking for at our big and final event on March 21st when you compete your full routine once again.
You will have a couple of options for January:
- When you run out to performance floor, set up your JUMP formation and either perform it to counts or music. Once your JUMP section is finished you will then move to your dance section and perform it TO MUSIC. You will let the DJ know at what time to start your music.
- If you would like to run through your routine and MARK through everything but do JUMPS and DANCE full out that is fine too
January Jump Sequence Scoresheet
We highly encourage athletes to compete in our Individual Division! Scoresheets are also attached- this will be fun and a great opportunity for athlete growth! Registration is 15.00 per athlete in addition to their 15.00 team registration. Individuals Scoresheet
NCSAA will also be adding a STUNT GROUP division! Stunt groups can come up with their best stunt sequence or compete what they have in their routine as a chance to practice in front of a crowd! Registration is the same as team and individual, 15.00 per athlete. Stunt Group Scoresheet
Athlete registration = 15.00
Athlete registration who also wants to compete in individual = 30.00
Athlete registration who also wants to compete in stunt group= 30.00 (must have a minimum of 4 athletes and a maximum of 5 athletes)
Athletes registration who is competing in both an induvial and stunt group = 45.00
Here are the following STUNT GROUP LEVELS:
- Level 1: ¼ transitions, cradles only allowed from prep, dismount to prone allowed, single leg stunts only allowed below prep level
- Level 2: ½ transitions, single legs at prep level, ¼ turn cradle from extension (2 feet), barrel rolls, inversion to reload/prep/single leg/extension (2 feet)
- If you have a group wanting to compete in levels 3-5 please contact our event coordinator at email@example.com
This battle concept allows NCSAA the opportunity to give other teams a chance to place! Stay tuned for our event in February; BATTLE OF THE HEARTS February 8th!
Please contact our event coordinator MO Vasquez at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com for any additional information, questions or concerns. 2020 is going to be HUGE for NCSAA Cheer!